Who makes the best sounding 10" sub?

CapWKidd
10+ year member

Cali
I know I like 10s... I have had 8s, 12s, and 15s ... 10s seem to work best for me.... is there 1 or 2 subs that most people agree on, that sounds best? Now, I really don't care about volume, heck, 120db is louder than a typical concert (I know, I have been the guy behind the board for a few bands), and 120db is easy in the car... all I really care about is the SQ .... So, what would everyone suggest I try to listen to? No need to worry about how much power I will give it, etc, as I don't have an amp yet, but I do like the Audison 5.1k (750 into 4ohm, 1,xxx into 2). Thanks!

IDMAX for sq

I was giving my old one 800 watts, sounded pretty damn good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

treo ssi 10.

they get loud and kill the lows. it sounds like a much bigger sub. i have let some people here my system w/o seeing it and some had guessed i had a 15".

Go with Focal 27 KX. Those things are excellent for SQ and can really hit hard when you want to and they pair up great with Audison amps.

Idmax (image dynamics) and SSI (treo engineering) two of the best sounding subs, the SSI can take double but is rated at 750 rms. Here is a vid of my old SSI's on 2500+ rms, two kicker sx1250.1's. Polo..

Idmax (image dynamics) and SSI (treo engineering) two of the best sounding subs, the SSI can take double but is rated at 750 rms. Here is a vid of my old SSI's on 2500+ rms, two kicker sx1250.1's. Polo..

Nice vid bro...sweet sounding..shakes your **** up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.