Who has used a Treo 1500.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
I run mine at 1ohm all day long. it loves it. I'm looking into changing my system in the next couple weeks to a single 15 setup and Ideally I want to run it at .7. I've heard they take .5 with proper electrical and even .35 on burps. They are built like freakin tanks and with proper voltage should have no problem doing .5. I thought you had a 1500.1 already?

I run mine at 1ohm all day long. it loves it. I'm looking into changing my system in the next couple weeks to a single 15 setup and Ideally I want to run it at .7. I've heard they take .5 with proper electrical and even .35 on burps. They are built like freakin tanks and with proper voltage should have no problem doing .5. I thought you had a 1500.1 already?
I just bought it,I have been using Orions,RFs and PAs forever.Get a great deal on the Treo.Thanks

when i had mine, i used to run it at .5 all day long on a pair of csx12.22's and it loved it and barely got warm.
Awsome .I have been dying to get a chance or extra cash to play with thier subs,The CSX of course.Thanks

The reason I asked, I ran into someone who is using a 1500.1 and asked him a few questions,asked him about the .5 daily thing and he said no way,which is fine but I planned to run it at 1 ohm,but he said he would recommend that as well, he didnt say why.

I ran mine at .75 ohms for about a month, then it blew up. Good luck trying to get the amp repaired because my particular 1500.1 went to 3 places, and it still isn't repaired. Hell, Treo themselves won't even fix it because they claim they can't.

Wow that *****^^. I'm actually thinking of doing a single CSX 15 off of my 1500.1 at .7, if I can find a dual 1.4 CSX. Or just stick to a dual 2 and run it at 1ohm so i know its safe.

Prochobo- What electrical were you running with the treo at .75?

I ran mine at .75 ohms for about a month, then it blew up. Good luck trying to get the amp repaired because my particular 1500.1 went to 3 places, and it still isn't repaired. Hell, Treo themselves won't even fix it because they claim they can't.
Looks like I mightbe goin back to the orion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.