Central Region who all lives in nebraska here?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I can say that me Big Matt, Donny, and maybe Magoo will be there on Saturday in Norfolk holla if your going there.. 2 hours from Omaha I am ok with that.
Seen you behind me at the local chinese fast food place a few days ago. I was going to flex the windows in the drive thru but figured it'd be rude. Nice seeing ya though.

pzaul

Seen you behind me at the local chinese fast food place a few days ago. I was going to flex the windows in the drive thru but figured it'd be rude. Nice seeing ya though.
pzaul
In Bellevue was that.. Well man you can holla any day man. We are laid back.. But hey if anyone was planning the Beat off on Saturday in Lincoln was cancelled and there will be free show Sunday at Dodge location of Stereo West.

oo yeah nebraksa is way doper then mississppi cept we are about to be kickin in the ozarks... oooo yeah nooodles!
All I want to say is you young a$$ Kids be careful down there... Remember when you become 21 we will go down there again.. Well holla if your going to be in Double point at Lincoln for free this Sunday...

So who all made the show today at stereo west in Lincoln? I was there, decent turnout.

By the way, shoutout to streetbeatz01 for reppin an alero. I've got the big brother of your car, the intrigue. Setup's in my sig //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So who all made the show today at stereo west in Lincoln? I was there, decent turnout.
By the way, shoutout to streetbeatz01 for reppin an alero. I've got the big brother of your car, the intrigue. Setup's in my sig //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks man.. Yeah I have fun in this car still messing with it doin decent but I have a festiva for finals that I am working on. Holla next time. We will be doing a show in Atlantic Iowa on Aug 18th so maybe holla there.

I ended up taking 2nd in super port wars with a 165.4 not bad for my first time venturing in the class. I did really sh*tty in SB because I didn't know my sub output on my HU was turned down lol

Hey guys, just to let yall know they'll be a USACi show in Atlantic Iowa which is roughly about 45 minutes from omaha, it'll be on saturday, not sure on the time probably around noon or so in the downtown area for their annual AtlanticFest show... we're tryin to make it a big show for Mr. Magoo, its the town he lives in...

ALSO, they'll be a saturday night beat off that same night also in Atlantic Iowa, following the show...

hopefully we'll see ya this weekend

Man we need to get this thread kickin... We need more particpation from people from Nebraksa and more people to come to shows. I appreciate the people that already come but if you know more bring them out. Last holla about show as Row put it 45 Min from Omaha in Atlantic, IA. Fun time holla.

I would be more active, but whenever theres a show, its always on the weekend, and i work all day weekends //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.