Any builders here?

Participant count
  • Participant list
How custom are you looking for? This could range from 400-1000$ depending on options like kerfs, plexiglass, custom paint, high grade woods, etc. Lead times for custom work can be weeks, partly because it’s hard to package newly painted or urethaned enclosures without the shrink wrap taking off the coatings. I normally just do local enclosures but I’ve been mulling over starting to ship.

Looking for a ported box for a pair of RF T1 10’s(newer model) tuned to 34hz. Will be for a civic 2021 hatchback. What’s the price plus shipping?
these are some of the best going.

Pick your wood (MDF OR baltic Birch) baffle preferences, .75, 1.5 or 2.25 thick using single, double and triple baffle options, select the tuning frequency, list the drivers, they will cnc cut it, flat pack and deliver the goods, no TAX or Delivery fees - just glue and screw them together, for less than $250 (MDF w/triple baffle) and you're done!!!

Last edited:
How custom are you looking for? This could range from 400-1000$ depending on options like kerfs, plexiglass, custom paint, high grade woods, etc. Lead times for custom work can be weeks, partly because it’s hard to package newly painted or urethaned enclosures without the shrink wrap taking off the coatings. I normally just do local enclosures but I’ve been mulling over starting to ship.
Not looking at anything too crazy. Just box light enough for the civic. Looking for birch wood and carpet that’s all, nothing too fancy. If aero port boxes are smaller then will probably go that route.

Not looking at anything too crazy. Just box light enough for the civic. Looking for birch wood and carpet that’s all, nothing too fancy. If aero port boxes are smaller then will probably go that route.
Aeroport boxes are smaller and lighter. I’m a huge fan of aeroports for more reasons than the lighter and smaller box. They have less surface area internally than a slot port with the same port area and higher efficiency. You can have higher port velocities with aeroports without port noise you’d get with a slot. It changes the pressure of the air spring behind the sub, basically because less weight is being forced in and out of the port. I especially like aeroports when using a loading wall, like the back of a trunk, floor/wall in your house or SUV hatch. Loading walls can essentially become part of the port and can mask any subtle port noise that can happen with aeroports playing at high decibels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...