Central Region who all lives in nebraska here?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Yeah it was very ****in hot! Me and Huey went to walmart and got some misting bottles after I had that it was a bit better. Yeah I got rid of the Yukon and now I have a bassless 300M.

I was surprised to see somebody that young with a 300C, with a system and rims no less, how can he afford that? lol
After the Van and the Tracker went everything seemed kind of boring so I took off shortly after. It was just so hot and since I wasn't ready to compete and I didn't know anybody I got bored.
****, u were there too? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif lol. i seen you dano, i remember seeing the misting bottles lol

Yeah the lucky thing about that day was that we now own 2 tents as a group and we still bearly fit under it. I can deal with hot but when we are out in the sun **** that. I was the fat guy writing on the board. It ****** that I was trying new stuff that day because the night before I was hitting the 144.9 with the 2 10's in the Alero.. But it is what it is.. Holla.

Yeah the lucky thing about that day was that we now own 2 tents as a group and we still bearly fit under it. I can deal with hot but when we are out in the sun **** that. I was the fat guy writing on the board. It ****** that I was trying new stuff that day because the night before I was hitting the 144.9 with the 2 10's in the Alero.. But it is what it is.. Holla.
yea i seen you there. i was gon say something but figured youd be like wtf is this dude smokin lol

I was surprised to see somebody that young with a 300C, with a system and rims no less, how can he afford that? lol
After the Van and the Tracker went everything seemed kind of boring so I took off shortly after. It was just so hot and since I wasn't ready to compete and I didn't know anybody I got bored.
ha... actually if we are talking about the same 300c (the black one rims and system the guy who owns is place) he's not that young at all dudes almost 40 nad he's a GM at Burger King

Lol Row why you got to bust pops out... lol But yeah if you see any of us up at the shows holla. We are really cool relaxed dudes and we know we might hear from someone that is on here that is why we post about shows. The more people interested the better the shows.

ha... actually if we are talking about the same 300c (the black one rims and system the guy who owns is place) he's not that young at all dudes almost 40 nad he's a GM at Burger King
i think hes talkin about the white dude with the 20s on the v6 300. only BALLERS have 22s or better on a hemi lol. still a nicer car than what i got //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif lol

Lol Row why you got to bust pops out... lol But yeah if you see any of us up at the shows holla. We are really cool relaxed dudes and we know we might hear from someone that is on here that is why we post about shows. The more people interested the better the shows.
hahaha, thats why bill was talkin about whoppers n **** in his trunk...lmao

Ya i kinda just sat there on my ass. I was the big ass dude with the other mister with Dan...fukin way too hot as balls for my big ass.....that show was rough..but next time you guys see any of us or whatever your more than welcome to walk up to us and say whats up or kick it

Hello Row //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Really neat to see so many active members from Nebraska and Bellevue.

So how does everyone hear about the local competitions? I dont have any plans on ever competing, but Id like to attend some to get more experience. The only places I know of in Omaha are somewhere near 96th and L (used to sell mmats not sure what they are called now) and stereo west :/

Thanks,

Pzaul

EDIT: I guess there was a J&M Electronics in bellevue that sorta parted ways with car audio and a store that opened up shop next to them to continue it (no longer in business)

Hello Row //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Really neat to see so many active members from Nebraska and Bellevue.
So how does everyone hear about the local competitions? I dont have any plans on ever competing, but Id like to attend some to get more experience. The only places I know of in Omaha are somewhere near 96th and L (used to sell mmats not sure what they are called now) and stereo west :/

Thanks,

Pzaul

EDIT: I guess there was a J&M Electronics in bellevue that sorta parted ways with car audio and a store that opened up shop next to them to continue it (no longer in business)
i think youre talking about metro audio dynamics..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.