Which would you guys do???

Participant count
  • Participant list

rjay
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've got a 09 Nissan Sentra. I am trying decide if I want to do a 5 channel amp and run all my speakers and 10" sub, or a 4 channel amp and run front set of components (leave the rear deck speakers connected to HU) and my sub. I just know I want a single amp set up. Would it be a problem running the rear speakers on my HU (aftermarket not stock) and the fronts off the amp, or just not connect the rear speakers? I just want whoever would be in the back seat to easily hear the music when it's at a lower volume. Don't have any speakers in mind, I'm just trying to figure out the amp configuration first! Thanks

do neither you need two amps
Either will work. Depends on how much power you're needing and at what load. Most 4 channels are only stable to 4ohm bridged. A 5 channel would give you some flexibility with the coil configuration of the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.