Which will be more windy

From my understanding, Jacob helped Kevin with designing the first Skar sub (vvx I think). And Kevin was a dealer for Sundown so I think that is the relationship. Guaranteed the entire Sundown crew hates Kevin. He catalog shops and his products are designed to look like sundown.

No just about everyone hates Skar. Skar is nothing but copied clones of everyone else's hard work but with cheaper components that don't end up near the quality of the subwoofer or speaker he copied. Only thing that has done decent is some of their amplifiers since those are built by the same supplier as some of the other amplifier companies out there and even then when I had the choice of a Skar 2k amplifier or someone else..I went with someone else because I refuse to give money to that sh*thead of an owner and the way he does business.
i’ve had skar ddx 15s on 3.5k for about 7 months now. i broke them in with 1200 watts for about a year. recently blew my 3.5k and upgraded to 5k. THEY HANDLED ALL MY ABUSE!!! granted i blew one ☝️ but yk what man? warranty babayyyyyy

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...