which way would you go with the f150 ?

basschase
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im thinking about trying to buy this truck because it is an automatic .. ( the 5 speed is getting old ) and has around the same miles as my current truck. If i get it do you think i should keep along with the current chrome look and keep the chrome bumber and grille and maybe add some chrome door handles and maybe a chrome gas cap cover and reg euro lights or should i go a dif way and get a billet grille painted same color as truck with a new front bumper and either some carbon fiber mirrors or dif. mirrors painted some color as truck and some blacked out euros and such. if i go the way with the new grille and bumper and molded back bumper i will probably end up shaving the handles and tailgate , give me some opinions!!!

sorry i thought the pic got added but the file was way too huge for it to work so i will have to post it later but its a 98 single cab , green , reg bed not step side , right now it has stock headlights but with the added clear corners , chrome grille , chrome front bumper , chrome back bumper and everything else is stock . So if i get it im wanting to know would you stay with the chrome look and add some chrome door handles and tailgate handles or go with a new grill and one piece h.i.d headlights and a new body kit , somewhat like a lightning kit , shaved handles and things along that line .. opinions please

URL=http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fordir3.png]
fordir3.th.png
[/url]

lets see if this works ... ok not what i was looking for but you can atleast see it lol

From what I can see it looks pretty clean as-is, I definitely would not add any more chrome. Shaved handles could be nice, but other than that I'd put the money towards something else... say... audio! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/partytime.gif.c93957d22b3fb208098e423485fd0404.gif

they are asking 4600 ... and you say put it toward audio ... i will be putting whats in my sig in the truck the only thing i might change is upgrade to an indash dvd player and a component set

would you leave the chrome grill and chrome bumper or get a billet grille and a new bumper and have the same billet piece in the bumper as the grille and have foglights

and a need a color for the interior , i hate the color of the f150's that dull grey kills me in my f150 and its the exact same in this one . What color do you think i should add to the seats and dash and etc ? I was thinking white , because i dont really want the color of the exterior on the inside

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.