Which Tweeter is better Utopia focal berylium tbe VS morel piccolo VS BRAX?

mio

Jun 15, 2013
EUROPE
Hi people, can you tell me , Which Tweeter is better Utopia focal berylium tbe or morel piccolo?
i can get used one of these but i dont know which one is better. since they are in the same price range i am confused.

also on brax models it can be ml1 or gl1 ?
which one are the best.

Last edited:

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Stoppppp

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Buying better tweeters isn't going to help anything since you can't figure out how to tune with your headunit.

I have $80 mids and $50 tweeters yet it sounds fantastic with quite a bit of tuning and RTA.

He emails me all the time, I just dont know how I can help him.
I've gotten a few as well.

Last edited:

JTF Vegas

CarAudio.com VIP
Jan 13, 2020
Las Vegas NV
Buying better tweeters isn't going to help anything since you can't figure out how to tune with your headunit.

I have $80 mids and $50 tweeters yet it sounds fantastic with quite a bit of tuning and RTA.

I've gotten a few as well.
Lol. I dont know what to tell him.

OP
mio

mio

Jun 15, 2013
EUROPE
Guys Lets stick to the topic,
about my tweeter options.

JTF Vegas

CarAudio.com VIP
Jan 13, 2020
Las Vegas NV
Guys Lets stick to the topic,
about my tweeter options.
Can somebody please explain to this gentleman that the system cannot be tuned REMOTELY. He wants to pay me to help him tune his system, with me being here in the United States, and him being in Bulgaria. He claims we can Skype. Lmao. I dont know if hes understanding the premise behind system tuning. Hes just gone and spent another 1500 usd on focal BE tweeters.
This poor guy.
Please help. Hes emailing me mulriple times per day. Lol

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
They have car audio shops in Bulgaria bro.

Reactions: JTF Vegas

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Can somebody please explain to this gentleman that the system cannot be tuned REMOTELY. He wants to pay me to help him tune his system, with me being here in the United States, and him being in Bulgaria. He claims we can Skype. Lmao. I dont know if hes understanding the premise behind system tuning. Hes just gone and spent another 1500 usd on focal BE tweeters.
This poor guy.
Please help. Hes emailing me mulriple times per day. Lol
Yeah he asked me the same thing. I said i'm 5800 miles away and he told me to use Skype..

Abo

think before you type and please make it right
Feb 6, 2020
Unknown
This dude has money to blow for real. Bladest, the focal are better. They are beryllium. The Supremo Piccolo are made with aluminum and acuflex. A tweeter made with Beryllium is the best sound u will get.

Last edited:

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
AVITEL - Car Audio & Multimedia solutions in Sofia, Bulgaria carries Hertz and Audison. Maybe they have the slightest clue how to tune.

Phone: +359 2 955 7624

JTF Vegas

CarAudio.com VIP
Jan 13, 2020
Las Vegas NV
This dude has money to blow for real. Bladest, the focal are better. They are beryllium. The Supremo Piccolo are made with aluminum and acuflex. A tweeter made with Beryllium is the best sound u will get.
He dosent have money to blow!
Hes driving a 30 year old Honda with rustholes down the side.
But thats not the real issue. The issue is hes missing the point and is just going to end up being seriously taken advantage of. It *****, but what can we do. He wont listen.

JTF Vegas

CarAudio.com VIP
Jan 13, 2020
Las Vegas NV
Bladest, id advise you to listen to most of the people on here. Try that place in your country, but for god sake, stop spending money uselessly.

Abo

Feb 6, 2020
Unknown
the Brax tweeters are soft fabric dome too like the piccolo. Not the same material. But similar. Go with focal. Beryllium is the best! Sound quality at its finest.

Abo

Feb 6, 2020
Unknown
Do y’all think that he really has all that expensive car audio and isn’t just living out a dream in his head of what he should get one day he has the money and all he is doing is trying to figure out the best routes through y’all guys and other forums, videos and website info?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds