Which Tweeter is better Utopia focal berylium tbe VS morel piccolo VS BRAX?

Participant count
  • Participants list
This dude has money to blow for real. Bladest, the focal are better. They are beryllium. The Supremo Piccolo are made with aluminum and acuflex. A tweeter made with Beryllium is the best sound u will get.
He dosent have money to blow!
Hes driving a 30 year old Honda with rustholes down the side.
But thats not the real issue. The issue is hes missing the point and is just going to end up being seriously taken advantage of. It *****, but what can we do. He wont listen.

the Brax tweeters are soft fabric dome too like the piccolo. Not the same material. But similar. Go with focal. Beryllium is the best! Sound quality at its finest.

Do y’all think that he really has all that expensive car audio and isn’t just living out a dream in his head of what he should get one day he has the money and all he is doing is trying to figure out the best routes through y’all guys and other forums, videos and website info?

the Brax tweeters are soft fabric dome too like the piccolo. Not the same material. But similar. Go with focal. Beryllium is the best! Sound quality at its finest.
Ok great. 👍👍👍
But he dosent know how to place it for optimal on axis response, nor install it, nor set the correct HPF, nor set the correct time correction, nor does he know how to use an EQ to apply proper signal attenuation.... etc
It dosent matter what the tweeters composition is, if he cant physically get it configured optimally in the car.

Ok great. 👍👍👍
But he dosent know how to place it for optimal on axis response, nor install it, nor set the correct HPF, nor set the correct time correction, nor does he know know how to use an EQ to add proper signal attenuation.... etc
It dosent matter what the tweeters composition is, if he cant physically get configured optimally in the car.
Then why spend all that money if he doesn’t know what to do? I would go with an easier set up. I don’t believe he has all that expensive car audio anyways. But I still love u bladest. You’re that dude.

@bladest, if u really do have the funds, then go focal for your mids and highs and get rid of that p99rs and go with a 80prs. And when it comes to crossovers, get focal components with the beryllium tweeters. They have passive crossovers. That’s the easiest and best sound you will get. Much love!

Then why spend all that money if he doesn’t know what to do? I don’t believe it. If someone buys audio like that then they know their ****. This guy might just be living a pipe dream. @bladest, don’t take it the wrong way. I don’t mean any disrespect. I’m just stating what seems to be correct. I could be wrong.
Not really though. I myself have some really nice very expensive equipment, and arguably Im a novice.
I believe hes chasing this "gotta have the best, gotta impress" mentality. He just wants what is perceived to be the best, just to say he has it.
I told him he has to buy this equipment for HIMSELF. In the end, hes the one ultimately paying for it, and ultimately listening to it.

Not really though. I myself have some really nice very expensive equipment, and arguably Im a novice.
I believe hes chasing this "gotta have the best, gotta impress" mentality. He just wants what is perceived to be the best, just to say he has it.
I told him he has to buy this equipment for HIMSELF. In the end, hes the one ultimately paying for it, and ultimately listening to it.
That makes sense. I’ve been like that before. Sometimes that’s a hard nut to crack and get through to. He will come around.

They have car audio shops in Bulgaria bro.
They are stupid
LAST TIME i ordered OFC cables
they sold me non ofc since ofc cables doesnt exist here and i bought from abroad cables waited few weeks - trust me with tunning expensive equipment they are even worse.
i pay them for nothing.
AND THE good news here is not like usa u cannot get a refund even if your thing is brand new with receipt no laws here..... so imagine someone brake my stuff what i will do i will again pay from my pocket,
- i would not trust any shop or tuner here in my countrie sorry about that very bad expensive experience from shops i wont write names of shops because i dont make any ads for them! I have negative experience with shop which Pop written as well, - and about word CARRY- i can buy from i-net and sale whatever i want - do this makes me autorized seller or something no its not. do i know how to tune stuff no i simply sale., BELIEVE ME WITH min salary of 200$ VERY FEW PEOPLE CAN AFFORD AUDISON- even i cannot afford them simply too expensive, so there is no reason to carry expensive stuff since no one buys it.

i already bought before many replis brand new focal berylium but old generation from year 2005 old school baby,
EVERYTHING I OWN
i bought for my self and PERSONAL USE ONLY
its not bought to impress SOMEONE,
or to go competition or something i stuck at traffic 4 hours per day
so i listen a lot of music,

IN MY countrie - FOCAL UTOPIA BE was never sold p99rs was never sold mosconi was never sold arc rs 6 or arc brand was never sold etcs etcs... i can continue on and one.
so who can tune things which they dont know to exist i asked a lot of shops no one even saw that stuff.
they have no clue no idea i even payed to several shops and result very mizerable.
if someone doesnt believe in my AUDIO EQUIPMENT i can make and post pictures.
not a problem,

i wont swap the stereo/headunit i will stuck with p99rs
i cannot fit other speakers exept morel due to my doors are very thin panels so only virtus nano can fit :(
i already tried lots of other brands, my windows dont close and can damage the speakers so.
For now i plan to stay my components for years :)
the only thing i am needing is some sweet configuration tune turn up the sound on.

p.s. also if someone doesnt believe in my set up i can provide invoices or pictures or everything to make it clear i own everything in my funny signature , JTF have much more expensive stuff over here and others so i am in the end of the line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.