What happened to Alphasonik?

Alphasonik=Audiobling=not all that great
Agreed, it is audiobling, but it is pretty great in my opinion for the amp I have (PMA1000DA). My subs run very nicely and bump hard, it doesn't heat up (running at 4ohm), and it has lots of nice perks. It has an orange bass boost remote knob that flashes red when the subs distort, a remote volt meter, an hour usage meter, and the amp looks nice as hell.

i thought alphasonic was soundstream?
The new soundstream stuff is the same as Planet Audio=Boss Audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif, its a shame because they use to have great stuff

If they are affiliated with Audiobahn, that means they are part of Anaba Group i think, which makes MA, A-Bahn, Visonik etc.

From what I've seen they seem to be a lot nicer than A-bahn's usual stuff.

No Alphasonik IS NOT part of Audiobahn. Alphasonik have been around way before them. Has for Alphasonik , they got bought out by a company named Digital Audio(not Digital Designs). So they has of right now I don't know if they will be coiming out with new stuff or if they are going to stop making them.

The new soundstream stuff is the same as Planet Audio=Boss Audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif, its a shame because they use to have great stuff
Really. Everyone I have seen at the USACI events use the Soundstream XXX line of amps. Most of them go home with trophies.

Alphasonik was in fact Audiobahn in disguise-- they're owned by the same parent company. Yes, Alphasonik has been around for a while and made nice stuff, yet so has Orion. And now Orion has some shitty products thanks to ownership by DEI.

Alphasonik was in fact Audiobahn in disguise-- they're owned by the same parent company. Yes, Alphasonik has been around for a while and made nice stuff, yet so has Orion. And now Orion has some shitty products thanks to ownership by DEI.
This man knows his stuff. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Anaba group is owned by Sameer Abdo, this group includes Anaba, Mobile Authority,Optiview, Ultra Linear, Thump, Visonik, MA Audio, & Clif Designs. The Anaba group has been around about 25 years. Sameer's brother Nasser Abo Abdo owns Audiobahn, Ichibahn, Digital Audio, Swiss Audio, Alphasonik and they've been around 4 years.

Digital Audio is basically the new Audiobahn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif almost exactly the same product numbers because they are made by the same company...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpInDaTrunk

10+ year member
BumpInDaTrunk
New Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from