Which system should I use!?? Can't decide!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay I have a RE audio sxx 10 and a JL W7 10. I already have a custom built box for the RE so I'd have to make one for the w7. Whichever one i don't choose I will sell. I just have a Hifonics 1000.1D hooked up right now so it's not a very good amp. Should I sell the RE and Hifonics and buy a jl 500/1 and use it with my w7? I can get one used for like $150-$175. Or should I sell it all and get something else (maybe FI or something) or just get a different amp? IDK!? I'm going for a pretty good sq system but I can't decide what to do here. Any opinions! What would you do.... Suggestions please!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking for sq it's gonna be hard to beat your JL. What i would do is go ahead and build a new box for the JL see how it sounds with your current amp and if you dont like it use the money from your RE to buy an American Bass ph1600 or similar amp.Feels me???lol

If you're looking for sq it's gonna be hard to beat your JL. What i would do is go ahead and build a new box for the JL see how it sounds with your current amp and if you dont like it use the money from your RE to buy an American Bass ph1600 or similar amp.Feels me???lol
Yeah that's probly what ill do is keep the jl and get a different amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.