Which Subwoofer

Just get an incriminator audio flatlyne 15 shove it in 3.25cubes tuned to 32hz and run about 1000w to it. You can still use the 1200w amp and have extra headroom

1 15 ported will use a similar box as 2 10s ported.

If you make the box out of birch it will be significantly lighter than the MDF box and the single neo driver is lighter than 2 regular magnet subs

i think theyre bots
I don't. Been here to long, and the mods refuse to do anything about it. I would love to beat them both to death with my bare fist. Then again i wish 85% of the people on this planet would drop dead, so maybe it's just me. Be aight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't. Been here to long, and the mods refuse to do anything about it. I would love to beat them both to death with my bare fist. Then again i wish 85% of the people on this planet would drop dead, so maybe it's just me. Be aight.
I think it's really obvious they are bots. Tomhang hasn't said more than 2 words at a time and 90% of the posts it makes are "+1"

I’m curious what criteria folks on here are using to judge which sub is ‘better’ than another. Subs like the Alpine X and JL W6 have some pretty nice features...

Folks are making claims of ‘this better than that’ and citing nothing to back their claims. Nobody has mentioned motor topology, coil/gap treatment, shorting rings/caps...no modeling results. 

What makes the Audiofrog so much better? I own quite a bit of AF product...I’m quite pleased with it. But people really would do themselves a service by taking time doing some research and learning what it is that makes for a good subwoofer. 

...on a side note the Flatlyne sub looks very interesting...underhung design with a neo magnet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottom line for me is if I already owned a set of 10W6's... I'd make use of them.

Seems like a no-brainer to me... IDK.

A pair of those subs installed/powered right would make me smile.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.