Which subs for PG 1200.1??

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by vip9 Hi, i need some opinions on which subs to get for my tantrum 1200.1. Right now, I have 2 MTX 8000 12's, but was looking for something a little better.
Well to start with, what kind of space do you have to work with, and what are you after...more sound quality, or more spl? Very nice choice in amps.

Right now..all i'm working with is the back seat of a '91 Toyota Pickup ext. cab. I really don't think i want anything bigger than a 12". I'm looking for something that has more spl and sq in comparison to the mtx 8000's. Also..i'm trying not to spend over $400

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.