Which Speakers to get (Polk, Infinity, or JBL)?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joel114

CarAudio.com Recruit
I am wondering which speaker I should get. They all seem nice and I would need two 6.5" and two 6x9. I was looking at the Polk MM652MM692 (without headphones), Infinity kappa 60.11CS693.11I, JBL Stadium GTO620GT0930, or the JBL GTO609CGTO939. I think getting the JBL GTO609C and GTO939 would be the best bet because it is almost the same as the JBL Stadium GTO620 and GT0930 but $130 cheaper and components for the 6.5". What is your guys opinion on the speakers listed or other ones in a similar price range? What should I get?

max budget?  what vehicle?  what other gear? amp? etc
Around $200 for all speakers would be better but I would be willing to do $300 to $400 if it is worth it. It is a 2005 pontiac sunfire (pretty much a chevy cavalier), I am going to change the two fronts to 6.5's. Here is a list of the stuff I would be getting/considering. I am going to have 1/0 EB Flex going to the splitter then using 4 gauge to power the amps (one for the speakers and one for the 10" sub. I am still deciding on the sub but it is going to be a 10" in a ported enclosure that I would design.

Around $200 for all speakers would be better but I would be willing to do $300 to $400 if it is worth it. It is a 2005 pontiac sunfire (pretty much a chevy cavalier), I am going to change the two fronts to 6.5's. Here is a list of the stuff I would be getting/considering. I am going to have 1/0 EB Flex going to the splitter then using 4 gauge to power the amps (one for the speakers and one for the 10" sub. I am still deciding on the sub but it is going to be a 10" in a ported enclosure that I would design.
I've used the GTO components in a couple cars and they're really great, used the Stadium components in my brother's old F250 and liked those a lot too.  Didn't seem a huge upgrade over the GTO sereies but we got them for a good sale price so definitely solid for the money.  Really can't go wrong with JBL/Infinity lineup IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.