Recones?

Participant count
  • Participant list

winkychevelle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I know it's a long shot but anyone know a a reputable place I could get a DD 2510a reconed.

Definitely doesn't need to be original parts but I'm tired of seeing the motor and basket sitting.

I also have an eclipse 88122 with the qca top that had coil rub and could use a recone. I think that one was a tc2 or tc3 motor 3inch coiled 12. This one I wouldn't mind having redone as well

I know it's a long shot but anyone know a a reputable place I could get a DD 2510a reconed.

Definitely doesn't need to be original parts but I'm tired of seeing the motor and basket sitting.

I also have an eclipse 88122 with the qca top that had coil rub and could use a recone. I think that one was a tc2 or tc3 motor 3inch coiled 12. This one I wouldn't mind having redone as well
Try RobotUnderground.

I would check with PSI. No telling what used parts(Weathered parts) or parts youll get from R.Underground placed on your sub. Just sayin
J.L.= Jizz Lama

I would check with PSI. No telling what used parts(Weathered parts) or parts youll get from R.Underground placed on your sub. Just sayin
J.L.= Jizz Lama
Lol. Yeah, I have seen his channel. Has alot of material strewn about haphazardly. The end product does come out nice. I bought these subs off him 8+ years ago. Said he assembled them in his living room.
Message_1598996272399.jpg

Lol. Yeah, I have seen his channel. Has alot of material strewn about haphazardly. The end product does come out nice. I bought these subs off him 8+ years ago. Said he assembled them in his living room.
View attachment 43719
That guy has stuff stored all over a parking lot weathered up man. The gut is a basket case and has people just coming in off the streets putting Schit together from what Ive seen.(Minimum Experienced people) Throwing stuff together with Used weathered parts.. No Thanks! Id rather try to Recone myself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...