Which is better? soundigital or Banda amplifier?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ianik777

CarAudio.com Regular
Mauritius
Hi all,

just bought 4 speakers(deaf bonce) of 180 watt rms each and looking for an amp to power them. came accross the soundigital and banda amp but the review are not that great on both. e.g some saying that the build quality for SD is not that great and it heads. for banda, they said that the sound quality is not that good. what are your views on the 2 amps?

Thanks

I had some issues with a refurb Soundigital I bought last year but since it has been warrantied it is working nicely, IMO a good quality amp for Brazilian full bridge. Definitely better than the Chinese made Soundigital clones being sold by Sundown and everyone else.

That said if you're buying new you probably might as well buy the Sundown branded ones because at least you get their warranty.

I had some issues with a refurb Soundigital I bought last year but since it has been warrantied it is working nicely, IMO a good quality amp for Brazilian full bridge. Definitely better than the Chinese made Soundigital clones being sold by Sundown and everyone else.

That said if you're buying new you probably might as well buy the Sundown branded ones because at least you get their warranty.
finally have decided to go for the soundigital 1200.4 and connect each speaker on each port at 4ohm. so will be getting the 200 WRMS to power those 180 WRMS speakers. hope that it gives HQ music and is resistant.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...