which is better apsm1300 or SS1000.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
The AP is a better value, but if you have a bit more money to spend look at MB Quart, Infinity and JBL.
the ap is the same as arc minis.. elf etc. Im fond of the 9 I had :p never let me down.

I do like infinity though... nom nom.

does MA audio have good ratings, like do their amps actually do what they say they do? I know that AP generally goes a pretty good job with that.

does MA audio have good ratings, like do their amps actually do what they say they do? I know that AP generally goes a pretty good job with that.
ma amps are current hogs, the HK line especially. for the price i'd do AP without question.

the ap is the same as arc minis.. elf etc. Im fond of the 9 I had :p never let me down.
I do like infinity though... nom nom.
Internally the same? Doubt it. They may have similar lay outs, but no way the AP has the same parts in there.

Internally the same? Doubt it. They may have similar lay outs, but no way the AP has the same parts in there.
you read too deep into what I said. They are like them in design.... there clarified enough? they still do rated no problem. I have 2 of the 4 channels still bnib in my closet currently. Need to get some of the monos back. internal fans, etc.. they are nice via layout for sure.

In that case I wouldnt touch either of them. They are both junk in terms of quality. If the only thing they have going for them is that they do rated power Id steer clear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.