Which is a better pick, JL or RF for a $2000 rig?

If I was admin I would have banned him a year ago... 

Parts Express has 10% off for Labor day sale. Code is LDAY18.   ThxOne recommend some good stuff. Then a Pioneer 8601 and 8604 for good budget amps.

Good riddance! Bye Felisha!

If I was admin I would have banned him a year ago... 

Nonsense. Papermaker posted dinner pics. The food looked terrible and he took the pics with a potato. How can you forget the broccoli fiasco?

Parts Express has 10% off for Labor day sale. Code is LDAY18.   ThxOne recommend some good stuff. Then a Pioneer 8601 and 8604 for good budget amps.
f**k that f****t ass loser. Probably somewhere cooking someone dinner, just waiting to get his **** pushed in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steer clear of JL Audio.  I'm in a battle with them right now because I've seized a 10w7v3 twice now in a 2.5 month period.  They covered it for free the first time under their 90 day warranty and were supposed to also provide another 90 day with the rebuild.  Now they are claiming that the month it took to ship and return to the authorized dealer is counted?  What a joke.  For the cost they shouldn't seize like this.  They shouldn't play these stupid games as it just makes them look bad.  This was installed by an authorized JL Audio dealer with more than enough power to drive it, the amp is one of the old black & chrome Rockford Power 1000a2's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.