Which hifonics to chose?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hellrazor1200

Wv
Well I'm new to the forum so hey guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif! First off lemme say I've been reading this sight since I got into car audio back in May. I started out with using a sony amp and big floor speakers from my room lol. Now I have all these amps and decent speakers an crappy subs. What I have is decent but now I'm ready to start spending a little cash. On ebay there are two subwoofers by hifonics I'm eye ballon because the price is right for about 60-70 for a pair. The first is a pair of zues zw124d dvc 300 rms 7.5 magnet. Only problem is that it has foam sorrounds. The other pair is hifonics hfx12d4 dvc 400watts rms huge *** magnet. There both about the same db and go below 30hrz. But which set should I buy? I'm gonna get one or the other but if one is either more durable or shakes my car more I obviously want that lol. Problem is they both get great reviews too so I'm baffled! Thanks guys

hifonics only did their brutus monoblocks right. Everything else they make, avoid it like the plague.

let your budget grow man or else you'll be thoroughly disappointed and waste more money down the line.

Well I'm new to the forum so hey guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif! First off lemme say I've been reading this sight since I got into car audio back in May. I started out with using a sony amp and big floor speakers from my room lol. Now I have all these amps and decent speakers an crappy subs. What I have is decent but now I'm ready to start spending a little cash. On ebay there are two subwoofers by hifonics I'm eye ballon because the price is right for about 60-70 for a pair. The first is a pair of zues zw124d dvc 300 rms 7.5 magnet. Only problem is that it has foam sorrounds. The other pair is hifonics hfx12d4 dvc 400watts rms huge *** magnet. There both about the same db and go below 30hrz. But which set should I buy? I'm gonna get one or the other but if one is either more durable or shakes my car more I obviously want that lol. Problem is they both get great reviews too so I'm baffled! Thanks guys
That's not a huge magnet it's a cover up. Even then it's not huge by any means. Foam surrounds are a good thing. Avoid Hifonics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.