Sa10 or Hds310?

So I ordered my Head unit and speakers, and now i'm still stuck on subs.. I have come down to either a Sundown audio Sa-10 600RMS or soundqubed hds310 1200rms. I have seen great stuff from both, and they are around the same price, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with both of these or just anyone who can put there input in on them? Or another suggestion for sub $200??

cheaper than the sa. will do pretty much the same as a sa. imho is better build quality then the hds. i really haven't cared for soundqubeds new low line subs. i was a fan of the sdc 2.0 -2.5.

Compairing at 1200 rms woofer with a 600rms woofer.... Depends on how much power you are running.

Obsidian audio over the SA IMO. Ive had 4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cheaper than the SA, same specs. Sounds better to ear to me. The Obsidian is more SQ while the SA is more SPL

and yeah, just not a fan of the new SQ series stuff. Have heard of a few problems with the coils and glue joints

Cheaper than the SA, same specs. Sounds better to ear to me. The Obsidian is more SQ while the SA is more SPL
and yeah, just not a fan of the new SQ series stuff. Have heard of a few problems with the coils and glue joints
The kipple ran on the SA was pretty impressive.

so was the oa. it kept up with the 9512 on the output test. only 1 db less at most on all comparable power lvls as the 9512. look it up its on Obsidians website. ddtc will tell u different, oops my bad NoLoud4U will say no way as dd 9500 series is far superior

so was the oa. it kept up with the 9512 on the output test. only 1 db less at most on all comparable power lvls as the 9512. look it up its on Obsidians website. ddtc will tell u different, oops my bad NoLoud4U will say no way as dd 9500 series is far superior
That test was done by a OA rep with no mention of nothing but score. That's called a catch. Brad shulek also showed us a can't remember the name of it amp that made more power than a M4A. When clamped by another it didn't do rated 2k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BlaineGreen
Kingman Arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dmac1991
IMG_0632.jpg