Which battery // XS Power vs Shuriken

heard nothin but good from xs power ,,shuriken ive not heard anyone runnin these, i have a kinetik and been great for me me i would buy a kinetik or the xs power both i heard nothing bad about

I just sent back an HC2000 and previously an 80 ah racing series kinetik. So far havent had good luck with kinetik from sonic. The HC2000 I had from them would rest at like 12.8 outside of the car, but with any load on it as small as

I just sent back an HC2000 and previously an 80 ah racing series kinetik. So far havent had good luck with kinetik from sonic. The HC2000 I had from them would rest at like 12.8 outside of the car, but with any load on it as small as

something is wrong with your electrical charging and i bet a bad ground'

Can't be my charging system because I would put it on a charger and put it straight into my car. It was grounded with

The red series kinetik i got from them earlier came resting at 12v. Fully charged it and it would sit at 12.4v so something was wrong with that thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adio25

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
adio25
Wausau, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date