which battery termial?

Only a tool would pay $60 for a pair of battery terminals.
yeah but you have to admit that they look pretty bad ***. and that jumper adapter could come in pretty handy. =D

I would recommend these instead...
Tsunami TSBT-PN (tsbtpn) - Battery Terminals - Sonic Electronix

They may be out of stock here...but I am sure you can get them elsewhere.

They seem to have the same outputs as your 2nd choice...but imo look cleaner and save you some money.
thanks, yeah those were another one of my choices. i just chose the gold tsunami cus they are supposed to be better against rust and corrision.

but thanks for the reminder. now its between the link you gave me and the efx ones. hah

thanks. i think those are the same ones azphat12 suggested. they are nice too. il chose between this and the efx ones now

get some from knukonceptz, they're about $30 shipped, they're well built and you can attach multiple 1/0 to them easily
30 each?

ends up being the same price lol. well except knu terminals have 3 0 gauge inputs.

so how do we get jumps if we need one? just clamp the jumper cables onto the top of the terminal or what? sounds obvious but like the ones with covers do they come off or what?

(somewhat stupid questions. but ive never owned terminals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

yes, I have jumped my car with the audio type terminals....

It isnt always fun...sometimes the jumper cables can scratch the terminal.

You can remove the plastic covers to these fairly easy. No tools should be required to remove the plastic.

Then just be careful attaching the jumper cable

yes, I have jumped my car with the audio type terminals....
It isnt always fun...sometimes the jumper cables can scratch the terminal.

You can remove the plastic covers to these fairly easy. No tools should be required to remove the plastic.

Then just be careful attaching the jumper cable
yeah i figured it wouldnt be hard, but the terminals getting scratched is exactly what sounds a little scary! dont want to ruin beautiful terminals so easily.

ive never had to have a jump, but in the case that i do. those efx ones have that nice screw on pole and i can just clamp the jumper cables right on there with no problems.

the tsunamis look nice alos and they have the same inputs. also the price is like 1/4 of what the efx's would cost

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.