Which amp with 2 JL 12W6v2 12" subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am pretty set on purchase 2 JL 12W6v2 12"s subs. I know nothing about amplifiers and how much power is needed. I am not trying to spend a fortune but still want to push enough watts to still give good quality. A local car audio store pointed me in the direction of a PowerBass amp that they said would work perfect. In your opinion which amp would suit my set up if i was trying to spend around $500-600.

Thank you so much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ive done by ear for so many years and so far havent had any issues this way,,, So Far.LOL. The DMM method is one of the safest ways to do it,or...
I was looking at a stinger spp680 but i worry its not enough for 1300 watts. The company site says it is. I see other sites saying onky up to 800...
A 5 channel amp is fine. The front and rear speakers are the the same efficiency so at any given input, they will be the same volume, relatively...
Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...

About this thread

irishrule812

irishrule812
Bowling Green, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
azphat12