Which 6x9?

As a dealer that can order both Infinity and Pioneer speakers, what's different between the 6x9s suggested that would make the Pioneers so much better? I don't sell 6x9s in my area so I don't get to hear these speakers.

After looking at all the speakers referenced the only real differences is the size of the magnet the hz response range and the DB output. They do not to be that far off from each other so its all coming down to a personal preference. The Pioneers do have a HPF / LPF attached that gives them a small advantage. As they will be in the back of my car They don't have to have the best SQ output... I'm just looking for something that wont sound like garbage.

After looking at all the speakers referenced the only real differences is the size of the magnet the hz response range and the DB output. They do not to be that far off from each other so its all coming down to a personal preference. The Pioneers do have a HPF / LPF attached that gives them a small advantage. As they will be in the back of my car They don't have to have the best SQ output... I'm just looking for something that wont sound like garbage.
Sorry, but those differences do not translate to real performance differences. The size of the magnet is not an indicator of performance, the frequency response kind of matters, and the dB rating is also not usually important unless they're drastically different (more than 3-4 dB apart). Infinity and JBL speakers have patented designs that legitimately differentiate them from the others, which is the Plus One cones and their edge driven tweeter design. The "True 4 Ohm" is a fancy way of saying they're 2 Ohm speakers which can make them louder than 4 Ohm speakers if you were to compare them in the same vehicle off the same amplifier. If you ignore all of that and just listen to them and decide, then yes, it will come down to personal preference, every time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.