Which 6x9?

if you want to compare the soundqubed speakers to a mainstream brand....I say they are better than alpines type r series speakers which is their mid level...so a little higher than mid level. hope that helps a little, lol

Sq'd are $50 bucks, if your on a budget then you should consider them. Now i've never heard them but I have heard the pioneers and they blew my mind away for the money. It's worth the extra $25.

Don't be fooled by its single tweeter. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

So what im reading is that the pioneers are hella good and the sound qubed would be on par with a alpine type r ~100$ speakers... hmmm anybody else wanna weigh in?

They will be in the back of a impala... I dont have to go hella cheap but I want to know why the sound cubed 6x9 are so cheap but nobody suggests them...

They will be in the back of a impala... I dont have to go hella cheap but I want to know why the sound cubed 6x9 are so cheap but nobody suggests them...
Probably because not many have tried them.

I hate the name so i'd never run anything from them. That speaker reminds me of something a mainstream brand would sell as their entry level model, cheap appearance along with clogging up the cone with crap tweets/mid. I'm sure they're adequate for the price, after all they are just 6x9's.

Here is my dilemma. they are going to be in the rear deck of a big sedan. I have 2 xfl 12's running off a AQ 2200 and need to fill out the mids and highs. If im really only going to hear the highs in the front why spend 100+ when i can get something almost as good for 50?

Here is my dilemma. they are going to be in the rear deck of a big sedan. I have 2 xfl 12's running off a AQ 2200 and need to fill out the mids and highs. If im really only going to hear the highs in the front why spend 100+ when i can get something almost as good for 50?
What are you running up front?

I'd get the 6x9 version of the Infinitys then. Would they sound better than the pioneers? Prob not but their cheaper and would match the fronts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Honestly do what you want. Replacing the rears just to fill thing out isn't as big of a deal as choosing a front stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.