Which 4 channel amp

What about a Rockford Power T600-4 is it better than the soundstream it is slightly more expsensive but is a fair amount smaller.

Since I have a truck I am tight on space for amps and the soundstream is big it may limit me if I decide to add subs under the seat later

I got it all installed and I am finally happy with this system

I am glad I went with the Rockford because I didn't have the room for the Soundstream

I had thought about puttin a couple subs under the rear seat as well but I have spent enough on this system

Also the system is very balanced right now

i think so I paid $250 and it is in very good condition

beats $380 for a new one or $600 from crutchfield

I could of done alot worse I also could of done better but probably not with the foot print the rockford has.

In most of my past systems I never put much money into the highs so having an amp that puts over 100 watts a channel to the highs is quite a change

definitely going from hu power or the weak alpine amp I was using to this is night and day.

The HAT imagines forced me to get with the program because they were not happy at all with the alpine Amp.

I also learned not to bother with the stock hu either unless you spend a crap load on a processor. This was the first vehicle I didn't change the HU right away because it had a dvd nav hu from the factory tried that and it sounded like garbage.

Also Setting up a pickup is a lot more of a pita than a SUV or hatchback

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.