Which 12 is better?

DJ_Hoerst
10+ year member

Florida
Ive been looking at the Magnum-D2, RE-XXX, Brahma-XBL2

and i have no clue what to get i want good spl and also good sq? Any suggestions to narrow down my decisioin a little? or any suggestions on any other subs i want to hear as much as i can before i buy ya know what i mean.

search the board, there have been upwards of a 100 threads specifically comparing those subs! But to help you out a little bit. Those would all be good choices. XXX requires about double the power that the magnum does, and as for the brahma i really don't know, but it is a good driver, i have heard people have durability issuses, but my cousin got one and it was fine.

-Jason

Ya at first i was going to get the xxx but then i heard of the d2 and looked into it. it sounds like a good sub from what i hear i have narrowed it down to the xxx or d2 i think lol

The XXX is louder and yet still has decent SQ, requires atleast 1500watts IMO and atleast a medium sized box either sealed or ported. The D2 is a great SQL sub, that will get plenty loud and still sound great. Doesnt need a big box or more than 1000watts. If SPL is more important to you then SQ and you have the space and power, go with the XXX..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.