Where to start?

Participant count
  • Participant list

FarSeer00

Hello, all.

I'm new to car audio systems. My Saab has both of its (factory) component speakers (6 inches) blown out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif and I don't know how to find replacements for it.

While I'm at it, would it be worth it to replace the other factory speakers as well (4 6.5 inches)?

replace them all

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Phoenix Gold RSD components & coaxials

also look at Cadence speakers

get that stock stuff otta there!

check out what slammed segestied, allso instead of picking speaker's by word of mouth try to run around to local shops and listen to speaker's.. i never really segest brands, i just tell customer's to listen to diffrent brands and buy the one's that sound best to you.

Thanks for the advice. I have another question: Is an amp necessary for making a good system or could I do without it? I'm not looking for dB, just quality and clarity.

Thanks for the advice. I have another question: Is an amp necessary for making a good system or could I do without it? I'm not looking for dB, just quality and clarity.
usually you can get away with a good set of speakers and a deck, but that all depends on how loud you want to listen to it at..

usually amping the inside speaker's will allow you to turn it up and not loose any sound quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.