Where to look and buy Eclpise head units at?

Theres Absolutely No online sales allowed by Eclipse. Just go to your local dealer. Unless in the event you happen to find one and you wish to sacrifce your entire 3 year warranty as well as the theft replacement guarantee...your choice.

--Don

Theres Absolutely No online sales allowed by Eclipse. Just go to your local dealer. Unless in the event you happen to find one and you wish to sacrifce your entire 3 year warranty as well as the theft replacement guarantee...your choice.
--Don
I know, but for $200 BNIB. It was worth it.

local. i got a shop about 3 mins down the road that sells eclipse. kinda strange. i never realized. its a colission shop that sells a bit of audio.

The 3 year and 1 year theft is ONLY good if the AUTHORIZED eclipse dealer INSTALLS your HU. Even if you buy it there and install it yourself they only give you a 1 year warrenty and NO theft caverage.

The 3 year and 1 year theft is ONLY good if the AUTHORIZED eclipse dealer INSTALLS your HU. Even if you buy it there and install it yourself they only give you a 1 year warrenty and NO theft caverage.
Exactly why its worth buying and installing authorized......1yr warranty is all just about other companies give you anyways

Well for the 40.00 you will spend in install you get the 1 year theft coverage, and you get and extended warrenty of 2 years longer than most companies. You do not have to, and I know most people have additional coverage on their insurance for theft, but I did it just for the extra 2 years of coverage. Other companies charge about 40.00 or so to buy an extended plan, and people buy it, so why not pay the 40.00 for the install, and get 3 extra things. 1. Your time saved from installing it yourself 2. Theft coverage 3. Extended coverage plan

I guess it really depends on the individual and what they want.

To see pictures and get specs on the Eclipse stuff, just go to their website:

http://www.eclipse-web.com

for the nearest dealer, call 800-55-eclipse.

I have used 4 different eclipse decks, 2 amps, a sub and a set of coaxes, and I strongly recommend their stuff(especially the decks).

Yes, it totally kcks butt on most other cd players for ease of use, tonal response and overall value to the customer. It is not designed to be a fancy light show, it is designed to be a great cd player. Buy it from the local specialty retailer and get it installed by them as well. They will always appreciate your business and be there for you in the event of a theft, failure or for advice as well.

From an authorized dealer like me. That said though I will always respect my dealer agreement with Eclipse that prohibits on line retailing of their product and will always respect the rules of this site. I am also a Canadian dealer, thus it is not in your best interest to purchase from me in the first place. Go to http://www.eclipse-web.com and go to the dealer locator. If you cannot find a local dealer this way, send me an e-mail to forbidden@telus.net and I will be happy to contact Eclipse for you and give you a number of authorized dealers in your area. This is the kind of service that you get from an authorized dealer that you will never hope to get from an on-line commando.

The face on the CD3434 is motorized. This allows for a slightly larger display and if the tilt function is used it allows for a different viewing angle. It also has a contrast function for improved viewability from different angles. This is the single largest most noticeable difference. Behind the scenes the internal amplifier is slightly different (not enough to make any difference for me - adds Mosfet (big whoop - who cares)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stealth Owner

10+ year member
Stealth Owner
Cleveland, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from