Where to look and buy Eclpise head units at?

Thanks Perry, for doing what I as a dealer am prohibited from doing. Not that I wanted to be an a$$, just want to play by the rules.
Oh, no problem,..i was just hoping the price was accurate. You really can't give the retail price over the net? I never knew that.

From an authorized dealer like me. That said though I will always respect my dealer agreement with Eclipse that prohibits on line retailing of their product and will always respect the rules of this site. I am also a Canadian dealer, thus it is not in your best interest to purchase from me in the first place. Go to http://www.eclipse-web.com and go to the dealer locator. If you cannot find a local dealer this way, send me an e-mail to forbidden@telus.net and I will be happy to contact Eclipse for you and give you a number of authorized dealers in your area. This is the kind of service that you get from an authorized dealer that you will never hope to get from an on-line commando.
Its good to know that there are still some good dealers out there that actually Do respect the initial contract. I get asked all the time to ship products (Eclipse,Arc,DA,DEI,etc) and when told no, the people always seem to get pissy. ....

--Don

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stealth Owner

10+ year member
Stealth Owner
Cleveland, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from