where to have my install done???

madmaniac
10+ year member

NY
(the general discussion area is giving me an error)

ok my package arrives today.

alpine 9827 deck

hifonics brutus 1000d

(2) PG ti10d's

4 gu. amp wire kit

i have no relations with any of my local stereo shops.

should i bring it to a local stereo shop? OR

pcrichard, circuit city type place.

i feel more comfortable with a big company because im bringing equipment thats not theres. i feel a little stereo shop might break my **** to make me buy theres. (its happened before to me)

ive never had experience with these big company installation deptartments though, are they any good?

take it to a local shop, thats where i get all my installs done now, they do things cheaper and and faster(well, my shop anyways) and they seem to know more then these goofs at circuit city and best buy etc

do it yourself, try to find a friend or a friends friend that has done it before to help you even if you have to pay them, it will cost alot less and you can learn how to do it yourself.

i would prob rather do it @ a bigger chain, but thye might be a bit $$.

local shops 'could' be more knowledable but some of them r shady too so i woudlnt really trust them too much unless tehy are very reputable.

just do it your self and take your time. Then if somethen goes wrong, doesn't sound right, u know what to look for and fix instead of taking it back in and paying more money to the shop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.