Where to get Audiopipe 3000d repaired

98% of the retards on this site have no idea what they are talking about. Take it to someone who has actually repaired something. I'd recommend DBR but I don't think they will touch audiopipe junk. FYI you will have to replace every fet on the board if you want a good repair. SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A NEW AMP INSTEAD!!!!! Otherwise take it to a local shop. Why are you even posting after getting that kind of advice??

Also anyone who tries to tell you voltage drop caused the amp to blow does not understand ohms law.. lulz.. fail..
you sir, are a dip-****. nuff said

you sir, are a dip-****. nuff said
So why don't you try and explain how sending less voltage to an amp is going to cause it to overheat??

The last time this was being debated I remember saying something about it to my GF about it who responded, 'wouldn't sending less voltage to an amp do the opposite?'..

Its pretty sad when a girl who paints nails and waxes legs for a living understands these kinds of concepts over wanna be car audio experts... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

so, your big plan is to take over this guy's thread, and groan on every post i make? that's some brilliant stuff there. me scared. you have not helped at all, so gtfo. there is cause, and effect. you can argue it all day, but what happens cannot be changed by any amount of bantering. besides, it's not really "amps" but has to do with the specific amp itself. as to "low voltage protection" some have it, and many don't even need it. often times the op-amps/ic's cannot function at all, and the power supply is just off, not in protection, as in, min.10.5v for it to even do anything, some, are lower, and i have personally taken them down in the 7's 'eh, i gotta go to work. bye

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.