Where to get Audiopipe 3000d repaired

BFeezy
10+ year member

Sneakerhead
NY
Wasn't really sure where to post this, but my old Audiopipe 3000d is fried. I have just purchased a new one, and I was going to attempt to get the old one fixed. I emailed their customer support and they said that they cannot fix the amp but if I was to find someone who could fix the amp they could sell me the part. I have no idea whats wrong with the amp, it was playing perfect then there was smoke all over in my car. I want to fix it but have no idea how. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

the gain was set under half, and the amp never went into protect or anything....it ran fine for over five months then just poofed...not sure what happened...

i dont think your electrical is strong enough...i dont know much about the batcaps but the red tops are no where near the battery a yellow top is

if you guys could give me some suggestions on what to do it would be greatly appreciated...just trying to fix this amp and find out how to fix what went wrong...i want to end up running 2 aq 18s thats why i want to fix this amp

I've ran a kicker 2500.1 at .5 on a stock electrical it shouldn't fry your amp unless you want it to.

I would just save for a better amp man. Try hifonics' brz line still cheap but much better quality

I've ran a kicker 2500.1 at .5 on a stock electrical it shouldn't fry your amp unless you want it to. I would just save for a better amp man. Try hifonics' brz line still cheap but much better quality
^^^

cept for the hifonicz i dont care for em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.