Where to buy pre-tuned custom boxes?

looking @amazon

d.png

big port area lessens port noise for small boxes reducing "oomgf". less port area will increase rate of airflow. More port volume will tune lower and less will tune higher. usually between will do 30-45h properly.. youtube for a tutorial on how to enter everything. Double check with winisd. aim for less than 105ft.s of port airflow at specific box's tuning frequency. Maybe You rely on the way your sub is powered more heavily than the port of the enclosure. Qbe elite ftw. Start with internal box displacement dimensions. use program to discover port length. determine internal volume of port. match internal volume with length(only inside dimensions) under contraints. Then find volume displaced by entire port. subtract from first instance of enclosure volume and divide by 2d (LWH) to determine third length on edge/side of box to approximate all possible outside lengths. You now how your subswoofer box with a port tuned to your own specs. Depending on airflow. Anything "before" the drop off of your amp's Low pass filter doesnt matter if youre alright in tuning gains properly

big port area lessens port noise for small boxes reducing "oomgf". less port area will increase rate of airflow. More port volume will tune lower and less will tune higher. usually between will do 30-45h properly.. youtube for a tutorial on how to enter everything. Double check with winisd. aim for less than 105ft.s of port airflow at specific box's tuning frequency. Maybe You rely on the way your sub is powered more heavily than the how to's of the enclosure. Qbe elite ftw. Start with internal box displacement dimensions. use program to discover port length. determine internal volume of port. match internal volume with length(only inside dimensions) under contraints. Then find volume displaced by entire port. subtract from first instance of enclosure volume and divide by 2d (LWH) to determine third length on edge/side of box to approximate all possible outside lengths. You now how your subswoofer box with a port tuned to your own specs. Depending on airflow. Anything "before" the drop off of your amp's Low pass filter doesnt matter if youre alright in tuning it.
Wtf you talking about Willis?

Prefabs are trash, especially one you will find for $100. High output enclosures make custom enclosures and ship them nationwide, the price depends on the box

you'll never find a decent enclosure for 100.00. Save up some more money come see me when your ready.
I mean depending on what he's running in it he probably could find a decent enclosure for 100.00. Like for an 8.

Currently I just have a kicker comp 10 inch. I just thought a better enclosure would help (compared to the box it came in) and would be something I can put a different sub in when it comes to upgrading the rest of my system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LongThrow

My Kickers be swaggin'
LongThrow
Springfield, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from