Where the wires at?

One of my under hood shots ....

showrex007.jpg

Awesome! I need to see how imma do mine!

Thats the "easy" part, im mostly referring to the firewall and things like that. Small spaces, tight corners, bends, etc.
There's an opening big enough to get them in under the heater core box...If i had used round wire instead of flat wire ...I could've ran 8 runs...I have an equal number of grounds since its a unibody...and weak trunk grounds

Check under the body of your car, running down the doors to see if you could tuck the wire up in there. That's how we did my friends Altima. We ran it behind the plastic of the tire well and drilled a hole through the trunk. My homey just bought a Tahoe and he ran the wire on his frame rail. I don't know where he drilled through to get it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.