Sony MEX-HD1 can anybody tell me the proximity of 12v+ in the 16 pin socket?

Participant count
  • Participant list

vipermn

I need to know the physical location of the + 12 v pin in the 16 pin socket on the back of the SONY MEX-HD1 unit please. Not the harness but the pin in the back of the unit. I need to make a harness and I need to know which position in the harness to install the yellow wire Anyone know?

If you know the wire locations on the harness, which you can get from a Google image search, that will give you your pin location on the radio if you know which way the harness plugs in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I connect my Amazon Echo Auto (Version 1 and now the new Version 2) to my Sony MEX-GS810BH via Bluetooth and set the MEX to Bluetooth Audio to...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
I just got a sony cdx-f7715x put in my truck. It’s in demo mode right now cause I don’t have a remote to access the menu. Is there any way I can...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...
That looks like it can work for backup cam for sure, thanks

About this thread

vipermn

vipermn
san jose, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from