Where is the cheapest place for JBL1200.1?

adamawayfrommpa
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm am looking for a JBL 1200.1 amp and I want to get it cheap...I don't want to go with an ebay seller cause I just don't trust it....So where can I get the JBL 1200.1 for the cheapest price on the web and with maybe some type of warrenty even if the warrenty cost extra...(It usually does)..Thank you all for the info

Adam Chandler

Thanks for the site info even though it was just lazyness that I had not tried that one yet.....the shipping is pretty good...I'm think off getting that amp next week after I get payed....maybe

Adam Chandler

Hi all I need opinions on crutchfield... I have heard that they are a great place to buy from...plus I looked and they will give me all the stuff I need to install my head unit.. the wires and case..that kind of stuff..

Anyone have bad and or good experiences with them?

Adam Chandler

Their price was the exact same as an expensive specialty store hear in NC called "Now Audio Video" They do quality work but you pay for it too...I like the idea of crutchfield giving me a 1 year warrenty on top of the manufactors warrenty..Thats why I am looking at them...I want peice of mind in my shopping..

Any recomends?

Adam Chandler

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.