Where do I get wooden blocks

Participant count
  • Participant list
Like do they sell posts that are that wide that I can have Home Depot cut to height? Or do I have to stack a bunch of smaller ones?

I'm not a wood guy I've never cut a piece of wood in my life hahaha. I'm gonna ride down to Home Depot tomorrow and see what I can find.

I'm not a wood guy I've never cut a piece of wood in my life hahaha. I'm gonna ride down to Home Depot tomorrow and see what I can find.
wow im jaw on the floor speechless. yeah if you check around you should be able to find what you need. any carpenters, cabinet shops or anything of the such will let you rummage through their scraps for free.

wow im jaw on the floor speechless. yeah if you check around you should be able to find what you need. any carpenters, cabinet shops or anything of the such will let you rummage through their scraps for free.
lol this is my first build ever so I'm learning everything as I go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol this is my first build ever so I'm learning everything as I go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thats cool man. like i said, anyone around town will give you what you need if you are comfortable asking for it. me? i dont like asking for anything so id go to the hardware store and buy new wood. for what you need though you could easily get that for free.

thats cool man. like i said, anyone around town will give you what you need if you are comfortable asking for it. me? i dont like asking for anything so id go to the hardware store and buy new wood. for what you need though you could easily get that for free.
yeah it's not much I just need 4 blocks lol. I have my box sitting on bricks right now and it's not moving much but it vibrates the bricks and they rattle against the floor causing a lot of rattling noise. Trying to get that out the way before I deaden my truck so I can see where I really need it.

can you post a picture of your current setup ? im not understanding why your box needs to be raised up like you describe ?

but a pic is worth a thousand words haha

maby we can toss some pointers this or that also :?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.