WHere can i get (2) 36sq. ft of Dynamat Extreme for $200?

BBY Employee discount.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif I bet you could get more than (2) 36sq feet.

My bro got Dynamat Xtreme for like $50 and it had like 10-12squares (forgot the size cuz he has used it on his doors)

80sqft of Damplifier for $180ish shipped after discount FTW

80sqft of Damplifier Pro for $223.44 shipped after discount

Both > Dynamat Extreme

i undrestant that but i am set on the dynamat extreme becuase it holds up at high temperature because i am using it for the roof of my blazer..........

ummm... look at this:

http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/heat/

Second Skin did just as well as the Dynamat... and i'm thinking your roof doesn't get hotter than 500 degrees. Even if your truck is black lol.

the Raammat did pretty good too.

But if you're stuck on Dynamat even if there is no benefit to getting it, JUST use it on your ceiling, and use something cheaper on your floors and doors.

i undrestant that but i am set on the dynamat extreme becuase it holds up at high temperature because i am using it for the roof of my blazer..........
Secondskin Damplifier held up better in high heat

Dynamat is just a name. An expensive one at that.

I've used both dynamat extreme and second skin. They both are the same in performance and actually feels the same too. The Second skin is hands down the winner for me because it cost a lot less and works just as good, if not better. Your roof isn't going to be 500 degrees. Even in the summer heat, my deadener hasn't fallen off and my car is black on black too.

Raamat because of the price and the fact that Rick is a kickass dude and gives top 5 customer service... Plus Raamat's stats are only marginally weaker than SS's normal damplifier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.