Where can I find?

Participant count
  • Participant list
with that truck, you can probably find a K&N, maybe a volant, but that is doubtful. try street performance or trans dapt for the TB spacer.

A lot of what I've seen for air intakes have mainly been just a filter and adapter, and I would like to replace the pipe too. Does any one know off hand of any intakes made for different applications that would fit mine as well?

Any pics of the truck? I almost picked one up last month. Changed my mind due to the gas situation going back up again.

I did end up racing the 7.3powerstroke turbo disel one and he was pissed when he couldnt keep up my ST focus, lol! Made me feel better for that day. Still bad ass trucks!

No pictures yet, but hears the deal with it. My dad traded this truck about 3 years ago on a new F250 diesel, and its got a 3.73 rear end because thats the lowest they offer. The truck showed up on the lot again about a month ago with just

104,000 miles (94,000 befor we traded). This truck has a 4.10 rear end, so its wound pretty tight once you hit 65 or better.

My question is are these rear end gears interchangeable? My dad would like to still have a 4.10 rear end in his truck, because we work on our family farm, and a diesel engine just doesnt have the low end torque like the 460 does, especially when loaded down with hay or whatever. And I would like the 3.73 in hopes to gain a mile or two per gallon back.

Also, does anyone know where I can find center covers for the wheels, front and back, for a decent price? And ebay dont have much.

And another question, this truck has a chrome DMI bumper. Unfortunately, through years of farm use, it has seen a few dents a dings. I was told i can just replace the bumper itself, or the bumper skin as it was put, but where can I find one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.