Where can I find 0 gauge crimp ring terminals (NOT ONLINE)???

i found my 2/0 copper lugs at a local hardware store here, so home depot or lowes should have them. I went super ghetto on mine a while back i used a hammer, then a phillips head screw driver and hammered it on top of the term to hold wire haha! It worked awesome! I now solder haha

I just did haha. It's just kind of inconvenient as I'm headed back to college tomm (just came home for the weekend to fix a few car audio related issues in my car) and I forgot that I needed a 0 gauge ring terminal. I'll just bring back a few tools I need with me though.

I found some at napa auto parts store. Check all of the parts stores in town. Get a hammer, insert wire into terminal, lay on solid ground and beat the living shit out of it. Process complete.
lol.. i still do this.. haha

Guys, I know the old hammer + screwdriver (and optional vice) method is the cheapest way to go but if you make the initial $15 it costs to get that swedge-on you definitely won't regret it. I mean, even at best it probably takes you a couple minutes to crimp each terminal right? That tool will take that time down to about 15 seconds. Put the wire in the terminal, put the terminal in the tool, hit the top of the tool with a sledge hammer...done :p

Idk if it has been said but,

A hardware store like Ace, hardware hank, or truevalue might have them

But last time i needed mine i went to a audio place

And ot crimp them i used a bench vise to get them started then smashed them tight with a hammer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.