Where can I find 0 gauge crimp ring terminals (NOT ONLINE)???

Rkrajnov
10+ year member

Indiana
I need to find a store I can go and pick up some at today so nothing online please. Anyone know of any stores that sell these?? Also what would be the cheapest way to crimp it? I don't care if its a little ghetto, I don't want to pay a bunch of money for a tool I'm gonna use once or twice.

I found some at napa auto parts store. Check all of the parts stores in town. Get a hammer, insert wire into terminal, lay on solid ground and beat the living shit out of it. Process complete.

I found some at napa auto parts store. Check all of the parts stores in town. Get a hammer, insert wire into terminal, lay on solid ground and beat the living shit out of it. Process complete.
i usually peel back the "wings" on the terminal, then put the wire in and insert it into the vice. bend one wing down onto the wire, and then put the other wing over it and smash em in the vice. I usually solder em a bit too afterwards.

Thanks. will check at napa.

001-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

Find a welding supply store, they will stock terminals up to and possibly bigger than 4/0. Make sure you get the solid barrel copper type and you can indeed use a hammer on the ground to ''crimp''

I need to find a store I can go and pick up some at today so nothing online please. Anyone know of any stores that sell these?? Also what would be the cheapest way to crimp it? I don't care if its a little ghetto, I don't want to pay a bunch of money for a tool I'm gonna use once or twice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.