Capacitor Issues..Blown Fuse..Need Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

abb1771
10+ year member

My fuse in the fuse holder keeps blowing everytime I hookup my power wire to battery. Never had this problem until I installed my capacitor and when I hooked it up. But that was when it was new and had no charge. Now that still has charge and its the only reason I can think of. Had a flat tire had to move all amps and sub to get to spare tire and now I just dumbfounded on getting this working again. And when I go to put the fuse in the fuse holder its a real good spark and pop thats seems more powerful then I ever seen happen when installing things in my car. Everthing is hookup back up back no fuse in fuse holder. Done blown 3 and dont want to keep spending money on fuses. Please help Ive tryed a lot of things but I believe its all pointing to this capacitor and im one that installed everything including capacitor but dont know a lot about the current and charges it holds and so forth....Please give me some feed back???????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.