where are my subs jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
The holidays throw everything off.You need more patient customers like me.
I'd say I was fairly patient as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

Ok with this being said, today is only Jan 3rd, when you ordered they told you then that they wouldn't ship until Jan, again it's only Jan 3rd. Yeah it would have been nice to get a more definitive date in Jan but none the less you were told Jan. Now seeing as how you haven't been able to reach Debbie on the phone and you know that Jacob and Brandon both are out of town have you tried emailing either of them or p.m'ing either? Just doesn't seem right to put them on blast or call them out publicly unless you've tried reaching them by other private means. It just seems like you're blind-siding them in a public fashion.....just my 2 cents and I'm not always right....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gifP.S. and yes I do very well know what it's like to have an upset customer breathing down my neck wanting to know where their items are at and when are they gonna get here.....
Actually today is the 5th not the 3rd first off. If I was told before I paid it would take two-three Weeks for shipping I would have bought from woofersetc.com where they are in stock and would have received them in a week or less. But to be told it always takes two-three Weeks because they build the subs to order just rubs me the wrong way since I know that's not true. Putting them on blast publicly doesn't seem right either. I just want my subs that were paid for two Weeks ago. It is what it is now so I just have to wait, but you were right about it costing mylows10 future sales from myself and my

Ok with this being said, today is only Jan 3rd, when you ordered they told you then that they wouldn't ship until Jan, again it's only Jan 3rd. Yeah it would have been nice to get a more definitive date in Jan but none the less you were told Jan. Now seeing as how you haven't been able to reach Debbie on the phone and you know that Jacob and Brandon both are out of town have you tried emailing either of them or p.m'ing either? Just doesn't seem right to put them on blast or call them out publicly unless you've tried reaching them by other private means. It just seems like you're blind-siding them in a public fashion.....just my 2 cents and I'm not always right....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gifP.S. and yes I do very well know what it's like to have an upset customer breathing down my neck wanting to know where their items are at and when are they gonna get here.....
Actually today is the 5th not the 3rd first off. If I was told before I paid it would take two-three Weeks for shipping I would have bought from woofersetc.com where they are in stock and would have received them in a week or less. But to be told it always takes two-three Weeks because they build the subs to order just rubs me the wrong way since I know that's not true. Putting them on blast publicly doesn't seem right either. I just want my subs that were paid for two Weeks ago. It is what it is now so I just have to wait, but you were right about it costing mylows10 future sales from myself and my

I wont order anything from them cs is horrible imo, forgot half of shipment and couldnt even find out if they received payment for two weeks because of that customer service lol great products I just wish my experience with them had went better

LOL is right! Hell I've had customers that want crap above and beyond what's called for. I had one that we installed a set of 22's on his 84' Caprice and an hour and half I get a call on my cell from the customer saying that one of the wheels came off on the highway. Long story short, we let him pick his own repair place, paid for all the damage that was caused by the wheel which was only about $1500.00 actual damage but we still paid out about $12,000.00 for crap that wasn't even related to the incident like a new carburator and power window on the other side of the car (seriously). Then two months later he comes back complaining that the new carb was bad and had be put on wrong and wanted us to take care of it!!!!! BIIIIIIITTTTT****HHHH PLEASE! you've already f*ucked me out of 12 racks, you better kick rocks before I really stop being professional.....I later found out that on those early 80's model Caprice's there were 3 differnent lug sizes that came on the car and it was all dependent on the size of the engine that came stock with the car. All three were so close in size that you could bolt and torque down any of the other two lug sizes but if it wasn't the right one it would back off the stud....and I had to be the one to find this out the hard way.....
Thats ***** man, my 78 malibu was the same way when i put an 81 rear end in, it had metric studs and sae up front ??!

i agree with you also ,but this is what is was told by my rep.he was told by sundown that they were waiting for parts for the d 2 subs and in all accounts i always thought the sa subs were always pre built myself ,again i apologize for the long wait .but even the d4 subs has always taken at least 2 weeks for us to get them here in cali..only reason for the thread is because of the of communication from sundown when my rep has sent at least 4-5 emails and calls to get info on when shipping of the subs will happen.

Send me an e-mail to my sundownz address with the customer and rep details (real names and e-mails; no screen names please) and I'll check with the shop when it's open on Monday. We are currently in the Detroit airport and nobody is at the shop so I cannot check until then.

If you had an item scheduled to ship in January we've been open only 3 days in January; one of which was us preparing to go out of town; the other two shipping a ton of pre-orders.

Either way I can check on it.

PS : Our phone rings ALL day and Debbie is on it ALL day. Anyone who says they get NO answer is either making it up or calls after 5 PM or at lunch and doesn't leave a message. Make sure the correct number is being called as well; 704-528-9700 Ext : 3

Send me an e-mail to my sundownz address with the customer and rep details (real names and e-mails; no screen names please) and I'll check with the shop when it's open on Monday. We are currently in the Detroit airport and nobody is at the shop so I cannot check until then.
If you had an item scheduled to ship in January we've been open only 3 days in January; one of which was us preparing to go out of town; the other two shipping a ton of pre-orders.

Either way I can check on it.

PS : Our phone rings ALL day and Debbie is on it ALL day. Anyone who says they get NO answer is either making it up or calls after 5 PM or at lunch and doesn't leave a message. Make sure the correct number is being called as well; 704-528-9700 Ext : 3
Ok I did leave a message on the website address ill send you a pm here as well. Thanks jacob

Please use my "sundownz@sundownaudio.com" e-mail specifically -- it'll go to my phone and I can mark it to check on Monday.

I CAN check our payment systems and Quickbooks remotely before then to check if it was paid as well and on what date once I have the exact names and dates.

I ran through Paypal and Quickbooks already and I didn't see anything for 2x SA-8 v.2 D2 recently ; those are sold out @ our warehouse but we can still build them as we have motors, baskets, and all the parts (usually reserved for custom units). With more information I can look further into it.

Please use my "sundownz@sundownaudio.com" e-mail specifically -- it'll go to my phone and I can mark it to check on Monday.
I CAN check our payment systems and Quickbooks remotely before then to check if it was paid as well and on what date once I have the exact names and dates.

I ran through Paypal and Quickbooks already and I didn't see anything for 2x SA-8 v.2 D2 recently ; those are sold out @ our warehouse but we can still build them as we have motors, baskets, and all the parts (usually reserved for custom units). With more information I can look further into it.
Just sent an email with 3 messages from don to Debbie about this order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date