where are my subs jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylows10
5,000+ posts

B2,singer,ampere rep
monterey , ca
hey jacob i ordered a set of sa8's d 2 for a customer thru total mayhem [don] my rep for sundown .ordered the subs on dec 23rd and so far no word or anything from you , brandon , or debbie since the 23rd.now my customer is getting a little upset .i need some info on these subs ,when will they be shipped out ?

They're out of town. That chick you mentioned is still in the office, but Jacob and Brandon are on the road.

I believe the thread about them being gone is like... right below this one. Lol.

They're out of town. That chick you mentioned is still in the office, but Jacob and Brandon are on the road.
I believe the thread about them being gone is like... right below this one. Lol.
yea i seen that to taylor ,she doesn't even answer the dang phone , my rep has been trying to get a hold of them all week and no replies ,need these subs for my customer,been almost 2 weeks ,i ordered 3 subs the d 4 sub has already got here to cali ,but the other 2 haven't even left the shop , wtf .

yea i seen that to taylor ,she doesn't even answer the dang phone , my rep has been trying to get a hold of them all week and no replies ,need these subs for my customer,been almost 2 weeks ,i ordered 3 subs the d 4 sub has already got here to cali ,but the other 2 haven't even left the shop , wtf .
Cancel and sell him some DC.

Gotta be some kind of glitch in the matrix man. I usually get email replies from them in 24 hours if not less even very recently. I have talked with all three of them within the last month.

Cancel and sell him some DC.
last email we got was the 23rd of dec, from debbie saying the d 2 subs would be shipping in jan ,but no other email calls or anything since . been on my rep for 4 days now wanting info ,since we received a tracking for the other one last week .i know usually jacob or brandon gets back to my rep pretty quick to,but not this time . thats why i made this thread ,hopefully he'll get back to me . just need some info ,right now i dont have much and they were paid for dec 23rd as well in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants