Not The Happiest With My Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
I just got my new SD-2 8's I preordered a few weeks ago. Everything went great, shipping was fast and they where packaged fantastically however after taking the first one out I realized it had quite a few scratches on the bottom plate. Checking the second one it seemed ok just had a couple slight scratches and a smudge of something. Im not going to slander the name or anything but I am pretty irritated with it. Call me picky or whatever but I was going to invert mount these subs and I would like them to look like the brand not drivers I paid for not some used or B stock items.

@sundownz;

BF7B2FFD-EF49-49C5-9DDC-89544B2386BF-685-0000008D5F430776.jpg

Second one which isnt bad

13549595-06F6-45AF-A6F0-D64C4D4E9E15-685-0000008D6750B630.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya not a big deal like I said just kinda irritated. I know they had a long day getting all the SD-2's and the Ev3's shipped out right after the holidays so some things are going to slip by...
Ya, those would look kinda cool inverted tho. Have u hooked them up yet?

that stuff happens at the build house... even before the woofers are fully built... what do you want him to do about it?
It shouldnt have been sent out is the thing...

Ya, those would look kinda cool inverted tho. Have u hooked them up yet?
No not yet gotta sand the box down a smidge and wasnt sure if what I would do with this one

I'm sure he'll replace them with nice looking ones if it's important to you. There's a reason stuff made in China is a quarter of the price of American made.

It shouldnt have been sent out is the thing...

No not yet gotta sand the box down a smidge and wasnt sure if what I would do with this one
You'll have to post up how u like them and a vid when u hook um up. Kinda wanted to try a e15 for some winter bump.

I'm sure he'll replace them with nice looking ones if it's important to you. There's a reason stuff made in China is a quarter of the price of American made.
Ill see what they say... Just the one would be fine if they wanted to do that...

that stuff happens at the build house... even before the woofers are fully built... what do you want him to do about it?
Replace it.

Quality control. Ever heard of it? Double check shit before it leaves your hands so things like this dont happen. Shouldnt have to color a brand new product with sharpie.

Replace it.
Quality control. Ever heard of it? Double check shit before it leaves your hands so things like this dont happen. Shouldnt have to color a brand new product with sharpie.
I know for a fact if this was Skar everyone would be going off about it being used and shit like that lol

Replace it.
oh no... here comes a butthurt mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date