Jacob / Brandon GONE 1/5/13 to 1/14/13

Participant count
  • Participant list

sundownz
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
North Carolina
Both Brandon and I will be out of town from the 5th to the 14th this month (January 2013) for a business trip that involves CES and several other sub-trips while we are on the west coast.

Debbie will still be here on the phones and e-mail to process as many orders as possible (paperwork-wise). We will also still have Thomas in here in the build room and also the rest of our shipping and packing crew will still be here.

Some advanced or tricky questions / orders may be delayed while we are away but most "standard" work should be handled without much issue.

Both Brandon and I will do some e-mailing in the evenings from our hotels; as much as possible. We are both still a bit behind from Christmas and New Years as well. If you have an e-mail that is more than ~5-6 days old, though, please re-send it and we'll try to get to it ASAP.

I missed you guys at CES!! I was bummed cause I was mainly going to meet you guys but you had left to LA already… Oh well there is always next time unless you are stopping back in Vegas let me know and I can buy you guys a bevi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date