where are my subs jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
The resolution :

We were never paid so no product was shipped. No conspiracy.

The rep missed a key on our Paypal account name so the payment never arrived nor were we notified at all; but he thought he sent it and did attempt to send it the date he said.

While in the airport on the way out to my trip we were able to work it out, get the payment re-sent to us, and had two woofers drop shipped from a distributor closer to the customer to save some time. I believe he has them already.

The resolution :

The rep missed a key on our Paypal account name so the payment never arrived nor were we notified at all; but he thought he sent it and did attempt to send it the date he said.

While in the airport on the way out to my trip we were able to work it out, get the payment re-sent to us, and had two woofers drop shipped from a distributor closer to the customer to save some time. I believe he has them already.
This is how you run a company fellas take notes

The resolution :

That actually made me laugh. But I'm glad it was worked out.

The resolution :

Shot you an Email about my SD-2 man

Yes you did thanks very much Jacob my customer got them yesterday and is very happy. Hope to hear from you or Brandon next week to. Thanks again

Shot you an Email about my SD-2 man
Sent one back via my Phone ; check spam if you don't see it.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

As this is resolved I will close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants