where are my subs jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a point, but mylows10 has been in contact with him (the buyer) I am sure.
yes i have , he has my cell number as well ,i dont blame him for being mad ,but i did tell him at least 2 weeks before being shipped ,but no info is not cool

last email we got was the 23rd of dec, from debbie saying the d 2 subs would be shipping in jan
Ok with this being said, today is only Jan 3rd, when you ordered they told you then that they wouldn't ship until Jan, again it's only Jan 3rd. Yeah it would have been nice to get a more definitive date in Jan but none the less you were told Jan. Now seeing as how you haven't been able to reach Debbie on the phone and you know that Jacob and Brandon both are out of town have you tried emailing either of them or p.m'ing either? Just doesn't seem right to put them on blast or call them out publicly unless you've tried reaching them by other private means. It just seems like you're blind-siding them in a public fashion.....just my 2 cents and I'm not always right....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

P.S. and yes I do very well know what it's like to have an upset customer breathing down my neck wanting to know where their items are at and when are they gonna get here.....

Ok with this being said, today is only Jan 3rd, when you ordered they told you then that they wouldn't ship until Jan, again it's only Jan 3rd. Yeah it would have been nice to get a more definitive date in Jan but none the less you were told Jan. Now seeing as how you haven't been able to reach Debbie on the phone and you know that Jacob and Brandon both are out of town have you tried emailing either of them or p.m'ing either? Just doesn't seem right to put them on blast or call them out publicly unless you've tried reaching them by other private means. It just seems like you're blind-siding them in a public fashion.....just my 2 cents and I'm not always right....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gifP.S. and yes I do very well know what it's like to have an upset customer breathing down my neck wanting to know where their items are at and when are they gonna get here.....
actually yes to this my rep has been calling and leaving emails ,nothing

Ok with this being said, today is only Jan 3rd, when you ordered they told you then that they wouldn't ship until Jan, again it's only Jan 3rd. Yeah it would have been nice to get a more definitive date in Jan but none the less you were told Jan. Now seeing as how you haven't been able to reach Debbie on the phone and you know that Jacob and Brandon both are out of town and you tried emailing either of them or p.m'ing either? Just doesn't seem right to put them on blast or call them out publicly unless you've tried reaching them by other private means. It just seems like you're blind-siding them in a public fashion.....just my 2 cents and I'm not always right....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gifP.S. and yes I do very well know what it's like to have an upset customer breathing down my neck wanting to know where their items are at and when are they gonna get here.....
Running a business is a pain in the as's. Sometimes bringing things to light publically gets action much faster than being polite. Who know's maybe someone else over there will see this thread and act. No one is calling anyone a skammer here.

Jim tried contacting them numberous times... this is just one other avenue to try and get a response.

You have a point, but mylows10 has been in contact with him (the buyer) I am sure.
I am sure. He's a good dude, but he can only do so much or apologize so many times. I'm sure the buyer understands that it's kind of out of his control, but that doesn't make him feel any better. His money is out of his pocket and he's yet to receive his product or even get an update on his order.

Me? I'm impatient so I'd be looking for a refund if I didn't hear anything in a couple weeks and I'd go huntin elsewhere.

There's 2 people in the chain here and it's making them both look bad. This could cost Mylows future sales from this customer and any of his buddies.

I am sure it'll get worked out, but it's still going to leave a bad impression.

Customers b demanding lol..."I WANT MY SH*T and I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!"
LOL is right! Hell I've had customers that want crap above and beyond what's called for. I had one that we installed a set of 22's on his 84' Caprice and an hour and half I get a call on my cell from the customer saying that one of the wheels came off on the highway. Long story short, we let him pick his own repair place, paid for all the damage that was caused by the wheel which was only about $1500.00 actual damage but we still paid out about $12,000.00 for crap that wasn't even related to the incident like a new carburator and power window on the other side of the car (seriously). Then two months later he comes back complaining that the new carb was bad and had be put on wrong and wanted us to take care of it!!!!! BIIIIIIITTTTT****HHHH PLEASE! you've already f*ucked me out of 12 racks, you better kick rocks before I really stop being professional.....

I later found out that on those early 80's model Caprice's there were 3 differnent lug sizes that came on the car and it was all dependent on the size of the engine that came stock with the car. All three were so close in size that you could bolt and torque down any of the other two lug sizes but if it wasn't the right one it would back off the stud....and I had to be the one to find this out the hard way.....

Call J.G. Wentworth.
Wait... do y'all get those dumb ass commercials or is that a Southern thing? Lol.
Lol I hate those dang commercials...especially the one were the guy is singing opera....aaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants